Top Tips to Stay Safe at Lolla 2013
Top 10 Tips to stay safe this weekend at Lollapalooza.
Over the past couple months, Chicagoans had the opportunity to be a part of some amazing events: the Blackhawks after parties, their Stanley Cup rally, Spring Awakening, Electronic Daisy Carnival, Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z, Bon Jovi, and now Lollapalooza. With all these events happening in the summer months, attendees should know how to stay safe in the massive crowds and here you can find some Top Tips how to.
There are plenty of ways to stay safe at large venues and Lollapalooza does an outstanding job at keeping their attendees informed and up to date with all changes. They have provided a detailed map, line-up, schedule (with dates, times, and venue), and a free App for iPhone and Android devices. The best way to plan your day or weekend out at Lolla is through the App. It allows you to Sync your custom schedule, view the lineup, detailed map, and all the additional Top Tips about Lollapalooza 2013.
Top Tips to stay safe this weekend at Lolla:
- Decide on a location to meet up with your party in case someone gets separated.
- Watch carefully people and situations around you. Follow your instinct and avoid people that make you feel unpleasant.
- Carry a wallet in an inside pocket to prevent robbery.
- Keep additional emergency cash on you (hide it so you have it for an emergency).
- Stay hydrated by stopping at the “Camelbak filling stations” for water throughout the day.
- Decided which bands you can afford to miss, so you can rest and not worry.
- Have a plan of attack for which bands and events you want to see.
- If you can’t stand big temperatures avoid the hottest time of the day.
- While enjoying your favorite bands you can easily forget that you are hungry. Take proper meals or light snacks to prevent exhaustion.
- Be a nice person, don’t behave aggressively through the crowd and avoid blocking other people’s view.
Book a limo for your favourite Chicago event and let professionals think about your transportation.